RE: It is time to consider the lack of science in "effective dose"

Prof Cameron,  Radsafers,

Now this is very interesting and will probably have the radon brigade up

in arms.  A critical discussion from time to time of the science behind

our regulation is to be welcomed.  Own opinion.

Chris Hofmeyr

chofmeyr@nnr.co.za <mailto:chofmeyr@nnr.co.za>