Radsafers in the Denver area

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am going to be providing some training to Denver Police Dept. bomb

disposal personnel next week.  They have purchased some geiger counters to

help them detect radiation dispersal devices.

I am looking for a facility that could give these individuals a chance to

swing their new meters at some packages with more radioactive material than

I can bring with me on a road show.

This would be next Friday afternoon, and there would be less than ten

individuals.  Would anyone out there like to help?

Thanks,

Phil Hypes

Los Alamos Radiation Consultants

laradcon@hotmail.com