Re: another lochbaum report available

I would think that the NRC is getting pretty fed up

with having to respond to frivolous "petitions" about

shutting down this or that because of some perceived

risk.

Yet another petition whose deserved destination is the

circular file.  What gets my goat is that my tax

dolalrs are used to provide a response to such

nonsense.

Regards,

Tim S.

--- Norman Cohen <ncohen12@HOME.COM> wrote:

> HI radsafers,

> Dave Lochbaum's latest report, "Vulnerabilities of

> NJ's Nuclear Plants

> To Radiological Sabotage"

> is now available from your friendly anti-nuker. Just

> email me at

> mailto:ncohen12@home.com

> Its available as a Word File (1 MB) or text file.

> Also available is

> Unplug Salem's press release on our 2.206 petition

> to the NRC on NJ nuke

> plants security issues.

> Peace,

> Norm

> --

> Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem

> Campaign; 321 Barr

> Ave., Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or

> 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer

> machine);  ncohen12@home.com  UNPLUG SALEM WEBSITE:

> http://www.unplugsalem.org/  COALITION FOR PEACE AND

> JUSTICE WEBSITE:

> http:/www.coalitionforpeaceandjustice.org   The

> Coalition for Peace and

> Justice is a chapter of Peace Action.

> "First they ignore you; Then they laugh at you; Then

> they fight you;

> Then you win. (Gandhi) "Why walk when you can fly?"

> (Mary Chapin

> Carpenter)

> radsafe" (no quote marks) in the body of the e-mail,

> with no subject line. You can view the Radsafe

> archives at http://www.vanderbilt.edu/radsafe/

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!

http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/