Re: Lung cancer mortality from radon versus mortality from other cancers

Then, since you suggest a few examples, surprise us. Provide a few numbers just as examples to support your point - and how do you untangle such cases

as the class: brain cancer. When one has lung cancer, that cancer often subsequently appears in the brain as well as elsewhere in the body. Is this

still, as physicians typically refer to it, lung cancer? How are these data untangled.? In any event, you have asserted 19,000 cancer deaths from

radon; in your view what are the comparable numbers for brain, breast, prostate, and bone?

Thanks,

Maury Siskel     maury@webtexas.com

LNT got your goat? Well, take a short break and think how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt ....