RE: Lung cancer mortality from radon versus mortality from other cancers

Maury,

As already presented and discussed, these are supposedly lung cancers

(including metastatic), but there is essentially NO lung cancer before

smoking. No such results are possible.  It's just rationalization to

defend the rad protection "mission" to extract funds from by producing

fear in a gullible public. EPA had to do this when it was pointed out

that their rad limits were orders of magnitude more stringent than the

release and exposure to natural radon.

Suddenly the "Environmental Protection Agency" went from protecting the

environment from the ravages of man to protecting man from the ravages

of the environment. Never underestimate the creativity and diligence of

a bureaucracy with enough money to perpetuate itself. :-)

Regards, Jim