RE: Decision makers have the facts about radiation but ignore them

Dr. Cameron,

I would say first of all you a wrong.  Neither the NCRP or the ICRP make

decisions.  They make recommendations.  Congress makes laws which are

enacted through the NRC, EPA, OSHA, etc.  If you do not like the laws or

enactments of them contact Congress.  That is what the Society of Nuclear

Medicine did about the revisions to nuclear medicine (10 CFR 35).  Or

petition the NRC, which resulted in the consideration of KI and a

expenditure of funds for its stockpiling.

I hear a lot of complaining and hand-wringing, but no action.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane