Re: Lung cancer mortality from radon versus mortality from other cancers

>From: maury <maury@webtexas.com>

In a more serious vein, again given the assertion of 19,000 radon deaths,

I'm curious about the corresponding numbers for the other cancer examples.

Maury Siskel

Maury,

See this site for the comparison of deaths from prolonged residential radon

exposure as compared to deaths from other cancers as well as other causes of

death.

The CRCPD/AARST presentation I posted information about.

http://employees.csbsju.edu/DSTECK/CRCPDFIELD&STECK.htm

http://employees.csbsju.edu/DSTECK/Default.htm

As for other cancer sites not listed in the presentation, a good source is

CA: A Journal for Clinicians January issue.  Each January they update the

cancer mortalities for the various forms of cancer.

Don Smith