Govt. Reports on Missing Nuke Fuel

All,

The author, in consecutive statements, writes:

>>Joe Besade, an anti-nuclear activist, said Tuesday that NU had paid more

>>than $10 million in penalties in the past for violating nuclear and

>>clean-water regulations.

>>``Nobody's been held accountable for anything I've seen,'' Besade said.

>>``This is going to be another whitewash.''

Isn't that just a little ironic.

It seems to me that $10,000,000 in fines would qualify as being held

accountable.  It is hard for me to classify this as a "whitewash".

Joseph Heckman, RRPT

Site Radiation Safety Officer

Containerized Waste Facility

Envirocare of Utah, Inc.

(801) 532-1330

jheckman@envirocareutah.com <mailto:jheckman@envirocareutah.com>

"Communications without intelligence is noise;

Intelligence without communications is irrelevant."

Gen. Alfred. M. Gray, USMC