Radon and Lung Cancer

TO: Howard Long (family physician and chronic disease epidemiologist)

There are differences between ionizing radiation and sunlight.  As well as

its beneficial effects, sunlight is responsible for thousands of skin

cancers.

Please show me even one study that demonstrates that alpha particle exposure

to the lung decreases the incidence of lung cancer.  Dr. Becker says these

double blind studies have already been performed but I have not seen any.

As for your other statements below, I am clueless about what you are talking

about.  Can someone else explain his point?

Don Smith