Final Version of NUREG-1736 Available in PDF

Over the holidays, there was a discussion on RADSAFE regarding NUREG-1736 ...

the NRC's Consolidated Guidance document for 10 CFR 20.   At that time, only

the September 2000 draft version was available in PDF.

I finally located the final version (October 2001) in the NRC's ADAM system.

 Unfortunately, it's in ADAMS as a couple TIFF files.   I have converted the

files to PDF, and combined them into a single file.  Unfortuantely, the file

sizes are large.

I have two versions available ...

16.2 MB .. provides good text resolution, but a little hard on the bandwidth

of your email system.

5.6 MB ... easier on bandwidth, but the resolution of the text is poor, but

readable.

ZIPing the files only gives moderated compression (<10%), so there is little

sense bothering with it.

As I had previously promised, just send me an email and I will send you a

copy.   Hopefully the NRC will provide the document in PDF created from the

original files ... this would knock the file size down to less than a MB ...

but I haven't been able to find such a file.

Tony DeAngelo

ARDeAngelo@aol.com