NUREG-1736 Update

Emailing copies of NUREG-1736 to requestors is not working too well due to the limitations of various email systems.

In order to compensate for this, I have TEMPORARILY added both copies to my web site ... where you can download them directly.   The URLs are as follows ...

High Resolution (17 MB)

http://tony.deangelo.com/NUREG-1736.pdf

Low Resolution (6 MB)

http://tony.deangelo.com/LR/NUREG-1736.pdf

Please DO NOT bookmark these URLs.   These documents will only be there until I need the space for something else.  I don't anticipate they will be a permanent addition.

Hope this helps.

Tony DeAngelo