Re: Nevada Groundwater Rad Monitoring Flawed

I traveled through Nevada during the summer of 2000, and visited some very small communities in the Yucca Mountain vicinity:  Mercury, Amargosa Springs, Beatty, Scotty's Junction.  I drank tap water and ate at restaurants, and to the best of my knowledge, all of these communities either treat their drinking water or use well water that meets EPA dinking water standards standards.

Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.
ruthweiner@aol.com