Re: Radon Health Risks

On Sun, 20 Jan 2002, Rad health wrote:

> Do you really think that 10 county screening radon measurements performed in

> the basement (not in the living area) and not taken at random are

> representative of the living area radon concentration for everyone in a

> county?

	--I assume that this is meant to be an attack on my data base of

average radon levels in U.S. counties. I would be glad to discuss this

matter if you will first read the very extensive justification of my

procedures given in my published papers. They include correlation with

results of several different independent studies, treatment of outliers in

the data, a pilot study, stratification of data on number of

measurements, etc.