Re: Lung cancer mortality from radon versus mortality from other<plus> RadonHealth Risks

Tom,

I was actually talking about a case-control study that showed hormesis.

If you read Alavanja's letter to the editor in the American Journal of

Epidemiology, he explains the limitations of that study.

The North American Residential radon pooling will likely shed some light on

never smokers.

Don