Re: Lung cancer mortality from radon versus mortality from other <plus> Radon...

Ruth,

With all due respect, you have not even told me how much radon was in the

home.  I am not avoiding the question.

Regarding the "barriers", I think you and they are confusing sub slab

depressurization with installing a barrier which generally goes under the

concrete slab.  I have no idea how you would install such a barrier under

the slab without removing the concrete foundation.

Perhaps some radon mitigators could provide further information on how such

a barrier could be installed?

Don