Re: Cohen's ecologic study questions

Mr. Lipton -

What I meant to say was to ask you to please actually

_look at_ at Dr. Cohen's site and PDF articles, and at

his PubMed citations, before making assertions that

his material was 'unpublished.'

I said that in a very indirect way by giving the

PubMed address and search terms, along with a touch of

humor.  This was because I was trying to be polite to

you.

~Ruth 2 aka Ruth Sponsler

--- hflong@postoffice.pacbell.net wrote:

> > --- William V Lipton <liptonw@DTEENERGY.COM>

> > > Dr. Cohen is always referring responders to his

> Web

> > > site.  Such postings

> > > do not carry the credibility of something

> published

> > > in a peer reviewed

> > > journal.  Has any of this work been so

> published?

> > > If not, why not?

> > > IMHO, we should restrict this debate to such

> > > published material, or, as

> > > a minimum to material which has been accepted

> for

> > > publication in a

> > > reputable journal.

> > > The opinions expressed are strictly mine.

> > > It's not about dose, it's about trust.

> > > Let's look at the real problem, for a change.

> > > Bill Lipton

> > > liptonw@dteenergy.com

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!

http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/