Contact Information

I would like to speak with someone from Nuclear Waste Brokers & Processors

Association. The Association provided a gift fund to the Division of

Environmental Health and Safety in 1997 for the RADWASTE and RADSAFE Forum

being maintained by Dr. Melissa Woo. I would appreciate any assistance you

can give me. Thank you.

Lowre Denise Young, Secretary III

Division of Environmental Health and Safety

102 Environmental Health and Safety Building, MC-225

101 S. Gregory Street

Urbana, IL 61801-3070

PH. (217) 244-4559

FAX (217) 244-6594