Re: Lung cancer mortality from radon versus mortality from other<plus> Radon...

Howard,

Why do you keep saying this.  What point do you hope to make.  Do you

believe if you say it enough someone will believe it if by chance they

understand it.  This is silliness.  Perform your double blind studies, who

is stopping you?  Also, to save bandwidth, please edit your postings.

Don