Re: American Nuclear Insurers

My recollection was that there was alway an ANI inspector onsite and he had

to review some activities, he was similar to a QC inspector.  You might want

to check hear for more information: http://www.amnucins.com

One of the key benefits of insurance is that it gives an outside

organization an interest in the safety of the insured object and therefore

"lost prevention" is an important function of insurance companies.  For

example vehicles are independantly tested by a consortium of vehicle

insurance test companies.

Don Kosloff dkosloff1@msn.com

2910 Main St. Perry OH 44081