Re: American Nuclear Insurers

In a message dated 1/25/02 1:41:38 AM Pacific Standard Time, chadskordich@DUESOUTH.NET writes:

Has anyone out there heard of American Nuclear Insurers  ??

Are they somehow connected to the Price-Anderson Act  ??

See the website for ANI, which reads:
Providing Insurance to the Worldwide Nuclear Industry for Over 40 Years

Welcome to the web site for American Nuclear Insurers, your first stop for information about insurance for the nuclear industry.
We recently reorganized our site to make it easier for you to find the information you need and to accommodate our plans to expand this site with new features and links to information about the nuclear industry and the nuclear insurance market.
We hope you will bookmark our site, and return often. If you would like to be notified when our site changes, please check out the options under ‘Contacting ANI’

See link: http://www.amnucins.com/index.html

Their corporate offices are in W. Hartford, and ANI is intimately conneced with Price Anderson as explained on their website.

Stewart Farber, MSPH
{203] 367-0791