Re: American Nuclear Insurers

They also underwrite the liability insurance involving radiation injury for

most of the nuclear power plants in the country.  Their Health Physicist,

Jerre Forbes, has made a few presentations here at Millstone over the years

on the importance of records in litigation.  I have a bunch of tort briefs

from the 70's and early 80's where people have filed suit against power

plants for radiation injuries.  Some are quite humorous.   Some of our RP

procedures address ANI inspection comments.

Just an analog guy in a digital world.

Paul Prichard

Millstone Station

Paul_Prichard@dom.com