Traversing dose

I can and will be doing the calculations manually, but I'm wondering if

there's a program available for traversing dose. I have a moving plane

source (slowly moving), and it's easy enough to measure once installed, but

I need to determine cumulative dose for design (because it won't meet the

dose rate criteria for continuous occupancy). If I didn't need the data

today, I could probably conjure one up in Excel. Anyone been there, done

that, and doesn't want to do it manually again so already created one?

Jack Earley

Radiological Engineer