From: Jerry Cohen [mailto:jjcohen@PRODIGY.NET]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 10:52 AM
To: Bjorn Cedervall; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
Subject: Re: Reid challenges Price Anderson Act

---
"OK - they probably know as much about nuclear power as I do about modeling
and movie making but... this may not be about numbers...

Now: Can anyone give realistic and worst case scenarios for the expected
future doses to the general public around the Yucca Mountain area?"

I would love to give a "realistic worst case scenario"
 --  if I knew what that meant.