Radium Flux

Greetings,

The other day we came upon two bottles of a fine white powder labeled Radium

Flux. The date on the bottles is 1964. The researcher form whose lab the

bottles were recovered is believed to done studies on wildlife and aquatic

environments. I am aware of Radium F (Po-210) but have never heard of it

referred to as Radium Flux. A search of reference books, internet, and

radsafe archives failed to help me identify the chemical. The substance is

not radioactive. The HWM believes the material is decayed out Po-210,

essentially lead. I have a hard time believing this. Anyone have any ideas.

Thank,

Jim Talty

RSO

Utah State University