---

Tom Savin

--------- Forwarded Message ---------

DATE: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 18:06:55

From: "Thomas J Savin " <tjsav@lycos.com>

To: "Rad health" <healthrad@HOTMAIL.COM>

It seems to me that some of this scientific debate is concerned with Type I and type II errors.  In other words,  does one subscribe statistically to whether or not they are biased to avoid a false positive vs a false negative result.  Which camp do they support? Any Comments?  Tom

---

Tom Savin

On Sun, 27 Jan 2002 16:21:20