Re: brachytherapy - vs. restenosis scar tissue formation in arteries

Barbara, what you thought and said earlier:  "...but I THOUGHT that

radiation WAS effective in preventing restenosis...Isn't that what the

Novoste Beta Cath systems are all about?" is correct. The radiation

prevents the formation of excessive scar tissue. I do not know how this

ties into the exchange between jenday1 and Howard.

Cheers,

Maury Siskel      maury@webtexas.com