RE: Re: Cohen's Fallacy

I agree.  It is also not our job to explain your paradox.  I also agree that

it is your job to determine the correlations and take them into account in

the analyses.  Unfortunately, you have not attempted to determine the inter

county correlations, but rather make assumptions about what they are.

http://www.hotmail.com