Re: offending

> If I don't recognize the sender of an email, I delete the email

> without opening it.

Be careful. Many worms are sent from Outlook to all individuals in their address

book. That means if you are in their book, and you do know them .. you should still

be careful before opening up any attachment. In many cases, the attachment type is

a dead giveaway that it is most likely a virus. On the other hand, you should be

updating your anti-virus software at least monthly, if not more often. I run 2 anti-virus

programs, and I am always finding viruses being sent. I even found a virus by simply

going to a website URL .. and was NOT downloading anything. So, just be careful,

even when you recognize the person. If they have a virus, they won't know it, and,

they won't even know that their system is sending out E-Mails with a virus attached. I

just write them and let them know that their system is infected. They are very happy

to be notified.

Sandy Perle				Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100

Director, Technical			Extension 2306

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service	Fax:(714) 668-3149

ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.		E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  	E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com