Surplus Manipulators

As a result of our discontinuation of radiodiagnostic

manufacturing, we currently have 14 surplus manipulators that are

immediately available:

Six AMF Model HD/ER-5-3164, six AMF Model SD/ER-2760, and two AMF

Model ST7-2760

The manipulators are all well maintained; transfer carts and

spare parts are also available.  There may be a small amount of

fixed beta/gamma contamination (<5,000 dpm) on the fingers of

some units.  All equipment purchased is FOB New Brunswick, NJ.

For more information, please contact John Frankowski at (732)

519-2361 or john.frankowski@bms.com.

We would hate to send these unit to the scrap pile!!

Thank you,

Mike Vala

Bristol-Myers Squibb

michael.vala@bms.com