Radiation Physics and Environmental Radioactivity

Dear colleagues,

I have been teaching Physics for undergraduates in Spain for a few years. I

 am now spending two years as a Fulbright scholar in the US, until

September 2002. Meanwhile I am preparing the material for teaching two

subjects (Radiation Physics and Environmental Radioactivity) for

undergraduates in Environmental Sciences at the Autonomus University of

Barcelona, Spain.

I wonder if any of you could provide me with information about didactic

materials for the mentioned subjects. I am interested on syllabus,

practical problems to be solved in class or as homework, laboratory

experiments, recommended bibliography. Detailed descriptions of the courses

would of course be most welcomed.

Thanks in advance for your time and interest. Please let me know if you

would like to have more detailed information about the courses I am

preparing or about any other aspect.

Yours sincerely,

Pere

Pere Masqué