"Two-Person Debate", LNT, etc.

As I suggested in the past, while the LNT/Radon/Cohen/"Mr. Rad.

Health"/Iowa/"I Don't Like Your Face"  debate is interesting, and is

something that should be conducted in a public forum, maybe a separate list

could be established under Mike's oversight to deal specifically with these

issues.  This might liberate Radsafe to deal with more diverse topics.

My opinion only.  Delete at your pleasure.

:-)

Bates Estabrooks

Facility Safety-EUO Restart

BWXT Y-12