Re: "Two-Person Debate", LNT, etc.

You are right, Bates.

1. Bernie Cohen writes today that he won't be responding to the same questions..

2. I wrote Field (and Radhealth puppets) my expectation of anwers or concession that Iowa cannot derail Cohen's refutation of LNT.

The volume has been generated by panic in a bureaucracy about to lose its ALARA jobs -and the necessity of responding.. It won't continue, but wide

exposure to HPs has helped me formulate plans, and hopefully many HPs will see valuable work ahead.

Thanks for your patience.

Howard Long