Re: Lung cancer mortality from radon versus mortality from

In a message dated 01/28/2002 12:36:13 PM Pacific Standard Time, jenday1@EMAIL.MSN.COM writes:

My comment to Howard is that he seems to be confused about LNT and
brachytherapy.  Of course, if you can relate the doses delivered to the
radiaton therapy delivered by a competent physician and staff to his
ramblings about LD50 and pharmaceuticals, you understand more than I do
about his ramblings.

No, no, I didn't go that deep.  I just thought you were implying that radiation actually didn't result in reduced restenosis, and I wanted to clear that up, because my understanding was that the research to date still supported that it did.

Thanks to everyone who responded to my "huh?" on that issue.

Barbara