Re: Table of Isotopes

I have the 15th edition, which states:

"This edition of the Chart of the Nuclides is distributed by GE Nuclear Energy.  To order additional copies, call 1-800-668-7379, or use Internet

address

nuclides@sjcpo2.ne.ge.com

or write to GE Nuclear Energy, 175 Curtner Ave., M/C 948, San Jose, CA 95125-1088..."

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Let's look at the real problem, for a change.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com