Re: Cohen's Fallacy and Doll

On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, Rad health wrote:

> Why not put a formal response to both Lubin's and Field's letter on your

> website?

	--That would have been a good idea 3 years ago when their letters

were published, but I just recently set up my web site. It would be a lot

of work to do this, but I will if there is evidence of appreciable

interest. I would have to copy their papers to make it understandable.

	After 3 years, I think it would be legitimate for you to submit a

letter to the Editor summarizing any points you think are outstanding. But

if you are a serious scientist, you will take up my challenge to say

explicitly what is wrong with my treatment of the Lubin Effect.