Re: Federal Guidance Report No. 11

Bill, You are singing to the choir.

The GE test reactor here, producer of most USA medical isotopes, was shut down "because of earthquake fissures" (that could have been found anywhere in CA.)

Also, placebo effect of trust in your physician has about 30% of the benefit of most medicines, compared with non-treatment.

Trust in HPs IS important.

However, I cringe at "It is not about dose -" when I'm pushing,

"Dose is everything." or "ALARA kills." It IS about dose - and it IS about trust. How about a battlecry like,

"Trust your pro for the best dose"

Howard Long