Re: Cohen's Fallacy

I agree.  The tactics employed seem to be aimed at getting that phrase

as well as "Cohen data suspect at best" plastered as many times as

possible in the archives as well as in peoples inboxes.  Perhaps it is

an advertising gimmick, or at least a high school debate team ploy.  It

very much resembles a greenpeace or a NukNuts campaign.

maury wrote:

> Does anyone recall now how this topic came to be called "Cohen's Fallacy"? It seems increasingly clear where the fallacy lies and it is not with Cohen

> Maury           maury@webtexas.com

	Gary Isenhower

	713-798-8353

	garyi@bcm.tmc.edu