RE: sealed source device registry

My understanding is that you can also contact the state radiation control

office, and they will help to identify the item.  I don't know if security

is why you cannot access the information directly, but I would not be

surprised if it was.  I wonder if you can get designs of nuclear power

plants this way?

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist