Re: International Directory of Nuclear Utilities

Sandy,

    I haven't heard of the document you requested but wondered whether this

was similar and would serve the same purpose?

snip>2002 World Directory of Nuclear Utility Management

 $250.00

ANS Order # 250028

Softcover; 2002; 243 pages

 Add to Cart

The 2002 utility directory - the fourteenth edition of this directory, which

is compiled by the editors of Nuclear News - is a handy desk reference

listing key personnel at nuclear utility headquarters and nuclear plant

sites, including plant managers, maintenance superintendents, radwaste

managers, contacts for purchasing and public relations, and more. Worldwide

plant listings are arranged alphabetically by country and utility, and

include operating plants, those under construction, and those being

decommissioned. Also included is a listing of international nuclear-related

organizations with contact information.

The directory's utility listings are now available on CD-ROM.  The CD-ROM

version contains all of the names, titles, and addresses of the utility and

plant individuals listed in the directory.  The files provided on the CD-ROM

can be imported by the user into almost any commercial database software,

allowing the user to sort by various fields, including job title, zip code,

etc.  The directory may be purchased either in the paperback print version

or in a combination that includes the print version plus the CD-ROM.  Note:

The directory is not available on CD-ROM only.<snip

It is availble from the ans store on the ans web site (www.ans.org) the

address for the above publications is

http://store.ans.org/index.cgi?id=as65919fhjm46839&category=Handbooks_and_Di

rectories&item=250028&func=viewitem&block=

Regards

            Julian Ginniver