International ALARA Symposium

The following from Jason Harris, please reply to the e-mail address below

(not me) for further information:

Colleagues,

I have a preliminary agenda, available by request, for the upcoming 2002

International ALARA Symposium to be held February 17-20 in Orlando, Florida.

The symposium is a joint meeting with the Mid-year HPS meeting and the CRPA

meeting.  We are expecting over 400 registrants and 150 papers covering a

variety of topics.  The ALARA Symposium will provide many interesting papers

related to ALARA and radiation protection at nuclear power plants and other

facilities.

For your benefit, we are still accepting registration at the original 375.00

rate.  Radisson Orlando at the Entrance to Universal Florida, the host hotel

for the meeting, has also extended its special room rate of 129.00 per

night.  Please be sure to mention the International ALARA Symposium room

block to receive this special rate.  I hope to see you in Orlando!

Jason Harris

JasTHarris@aol.com

NATC/University of Illinois

217-333-1098