Re: 4 Year Yucca Temperature Experiment Ends

Oh come on.  Can you tell me the specific heat of Yucca Mountain volcanic tuff?  the heat conductivity of the rock?  Is it homogeneous?  is the conductivity homogeneous?  isotropic?

The State of Nevada requires minute and unnecessarily precise assessments of this stuff.  I am sure DOE  would rather pay as little as possible for all this research.  Moreover, I am just a little fed up with the insinuations that this is promoted and/or brought about by self-serving contractor personnel.

Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.
ruthweiner@aol.com