Re: LNT (Gangrene x-ray therapy)

 From: "Jacobus, John (OD/ORS)" <jacobusj@ors.od.nih.gov>

> Jim,

> This is very interesting (after I was finally able to download and read the

> pages.)  I guess this shows that if you have enough time and resources you

> can locate lots of arcane information like this.  I will definitely put a

> copy in my files of "old radiology stuff."

As usual, I "prove" it, you ignore it.  No surprise.

> I noticed that the doses were on the order of 150 r which is fairly low for

> teletherapy.

??

>Considering the infection to be like a tumor, I would suspect

> that as the infection was reduced and vascular flow returned, the infection

> would not suffer from the anoxic conditions you see with tumor masses.  It

> would be interesting to have seen changes in immune response as the

> infectious mass, for lack of a better term, was reduced. Once again, we see

> that rapidly growing cells are more susceptible to ionizing radiation.

As we know today, this isn't what's happening. You really should consider

reading those biology papers.  Though not expecting acceptance, at least you

wouldn't be so (consistently) wrong. :-)  But then you buy NCRP's

disinformation.

> And thankful for the developments in antibiotic therapy.

Of course.  NIH suppressed(es) radiation therapies for them!

> So, are you coming to the NCRP meeting?

Depends on how strong my stomach is. It's a lot like having to watch the

zookeepers feeding the hyenas.

Jim