Re: Article: How I set off the subway radiation meter

It does seem rather strange that on one hand we have very concerned and

compassionate medicos telling us that every photon has an effect - right

along side with another group of very concerned and compassionate

medicos that let patients out into the general public while still

producing exposures that would set-off nearly every alarm in a plant -

simply because if they didn't reduce medical costs by limiting stays -

they would sure be pressured to really lower medical costs.