RE: Regulatory Authority of Accelerator Products on Indian Reservations

The sister question to this is "Who regulates the use of Radium at VA

Hospitals?".  In both cases I've assumed it is a regulatory black hole.

(kind of like, "Who's in charge of baggage x-ray machines?")

The thoughts expressed are mine, mine, all mine!

I'm with the government, I'm here to help........

Daren Perrero, Health Physicist

perrero@idns.state.il.us