X-ray cassettes (infection control)

ýDear all,ý

ýI have a question, while not radiation related, concerning X-ray cassettes

that I hope ýýsomeone can help me with.  What procedures to you follow at

your hospital ýýpertaining the disinfection of cassettes i.e. every how

often are they cleaned? Is it ýýonce per day or after each use..  Please

elaborate.  Kindly note what I am interested in ýýis related to infection

control.  Thanks in advance for your assistance and please ýýaccept my

apologies for the non radiation related question. ý

Sincerely,

Malek Chatila

email: mc02@aub.edu.lb