Re: HP Position Available in Texas

Looking at the salary survey in the February 2002, HPS "Newsletter," I noticed that the minimum salaries for state government work are:  $42.5K with a

bachelor's degree, and $27.5K with a master's.  Obviously, the only way that they'll be able to fill this job is by requiring a master's!

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Let's look at the real problem, for a change.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com