Re: HP Position Available in Texas

Several of us have commented about the salary of $3111 per month

being too low for the job that was posted in Austin. I ask, what do

you think is an appropriate salary for this set of duties (below)?

We can make this a benefit to all (including the folks in Austin).

Additionally, I think we can improve this by adding several cities.

Therefore, what do YOU think should be the minimum starting salary

for a position like this in:

Austin

Atlanta

Cleveland