HP Positions - Salaries in Denver

Paul Lavely asked about what salaries should be in several cities.  Here's

my $.02 worth re. what they are in Denver.  As the former Rad. Engineering

Mgr. at Rocky Flats I have some context for this.  Back in '99 we (the prime

contractor) were bringing in HPs with 10 years experience (BS or MS in HP or

some pertinent Engineering) at ~$70-75K per annum.  The subcontractor

companies (names provided, in private,  on request) were paying some folks

near $100K (benefits varied) when I left in '01.

Bates Estabrooks

Facility Safety-EUO Restart

BWXT Y-12

9983-FS