Re: Study Finds Increased Lung Cancer Risk Following Treatment fo r Hodgkin's Disease

Lately, my view of such studies has seriously suffered.  Its very

difficult to know what to think unless you abandon your field and take

up the full time pursuit of the specialized branch of epidemiology in

question.

I have heard that you need a PhD or at least several years in an

approved epi school to understand such studies.  Its made more confusing

because the industry seems to churn out contradicting studies without

batting an eye.

If I get cancer, I think I will just roll the dice to decide the best

course of treatment...  :)

	Gary Isenhower

	713-798-8353

	garyi@bcm.tmc.edu