Re: HP Position Available in Texas

In a message dated 2/6/2002 11:29:24 AM Eastern Standard Time, lavelyp@UCLINK4.BERKELEY.EDU writes:

Therefore, what do YOU think should be the minimum starting salary
for a position like this in:

Austin
Atlanta
Cleveland
Denver
Dallas
Los Angeles
San Francisco

$160K as a contract HP or half that as a full time employee with benefits.  Not $37K.

More in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Atlanta and maybe Austin.

Some depends on the fuller description and the degree of supervision or being supervised.  That was unsaid.

I assume that this is not a really high--powered position, but specific knowledge and training and experience are necessary, not optional.

I wish them good luck.  Right now they don't have much chance.

John Andrews
Knoxville, Tennessee